Our map, our vision, behaviors and mission ways for EMS
–Bob Ramsey, 1995
A key to a map or vision is the way in which an individual and an organization works together confirm agreements, accept workflow handshakes, that are made repetitively, respectfully and continuously.
Transformation and growth is a challenging yet rewarding process for perfecting both the individual and the organization. It requires a continuous process of both individual and organizational evaluations focusing on positive confirmations and correct guidelines. Positive change, growth and success can come quickly by effectively utilizing and engaging in Concurrent Ways, Retrospective Ways and Prospective Processes appropriately.
I. We are Alert, Ready & Available to respond with eh right resources
* Alert and ready with the right attitude of mind to respond quickly and appropriately.
* Ready and knowledgeable with the right training, clinical service level and EMS equipment.
* We have high performance integrated communications systems and active management support.
* We continue to work on improving our performance, our behaviors, and our emotional strength.
* We always consider how our recourses, attitude and service performance are available.
II .We have a heart for caring
* Everyone is a special customer who deserves our full focus and personal attention.
* We do not disqualify others by allowing our personal values to interfere with our ability to Serve their special needs.
* We respond to the behavioral needs of the patient, family, and others.
* We complete all assessment and required treatment procedures.
III. We are nice and treat everyone with respect & dignity
* We work in unity with our service partners and members of our organization.
* We focus on the patient, the family and our service partners, which are the center of what we do.
* We manage our way through difficult situations always working as a team being nice to others.
IV. We respond to the needs of others
* We follow standard operating procedures, our mission, values, and organizational behaviors, working as a team with other agencies and public/private partners serving our community.
* Always being there for others and asking:
* Is it compassionate, caring and safe?
* Is it treating the special needs of our patients, service partners and customers?
* Is it the right thing for other team members and our organization to do?
* Is it legal, ethical, nice and respectful of cultural diversity?
* Is it within your certification level or on your organizational authority level?
* Is it in the approved policies and procedures?
* Is it following your chain of command?
* Is it something, for which you are willing to be held accountable?
* Is it consistent with our organization’s beliefs, stated values and mission?
V. We assure continuity of care with accurate communication and documentation
* By accurate communication and documentation that is essential and required for quality care.
* We believe that the quality of communication and documentation guides quality care.
* We complete communication and documentation, which enhances service delivery and patient outcomes.
* Our communication and documentation improves patient care and leads to improvements in EMS.
VI. We treat and connect patient to solutions for the best possible outcomes
* We treat and connect patients to solutions for their individual needs.
* We follow-through with our service partners and customers for the best possible outcome.
* We remember to continually improve our individual performance and skills.
* We embrace the values of unity within our organization.
Our Mission is to deliver the best service possible!
Inspired by the Story of the Good Samaritan. We found that the steps in the parable of the Good Samaritan is inspiring and clear for us and reveals for EMS in content and best ways.
A person’s immediate reactions to new unexpected events or incidents usually conform often into a preconceived reaction mode in handling situations.
We quickly and dynamically try to reach for an equilibrium within that situation or that incident as they sense the information and feel it. EMS is no exception but our skilled quick actions are critical.
Our success many times is discerned and directed by our feelings and our knowledge and understandings. We use the available resources, training, assessment techniques and our beliefs for those quick ready actions and judgements.
All in EMS live in this extraordinary dynamic state for equilibrium of quantum balances and we usually make a series of judgements along that journey for many of those actions based of past training, skilled practice and personal values.
Today in EMS, we at Starwest are using new tools of software in real-time data technologies, new tools in many new ways, in live-time frames for defined workflows in a variety of communication loops, data transfers and measurements.
When we use these new interactive technologies our social senses or group senses like our individual senses, expand and connect in new ways using active management technologies and together we become one.
The individuals and teams become connected logistically in time and place by internet and native tools.
We all have discovered that these new ways of Right Time – Right Place and Right Data logistically improves performance, better outcomes and changes what we do.
Today we use processes of measurement interventions to reach an expanded equilibrium that achieve quicker enhancements for service delivery of clinical and operational situations. Reaching higher compliance standards which improve medical treatments and organizational behavior and reduced costs
With Starwest Zoi RDX, we now can serve others with a greater capacity. It is a working system in real-time that results in a continuos process for perfecting and achieving the best possible outcomes for patients and service partners.
As data is exchanged, communication of human and electronic procedures interact, measurement becomes an intervention and improved high performance results, while individuals, processes and organizations renew themselves during a journey of service delivery.
Our organization, Starwest builds systems in EMS and Medical Services for immediate results and long term solutions.
We have designed, developed and achieved technologies of real-time active management using interactive management software that connect systems and organizations’ functions at the crossroads of measurement interventions within the constructs of concurrent, retrospective and prospective time frames.
Zoi helps perfect continuos outcomes for distinct workflows of service delivery.